General Pool Information
Eagle Springs has two beautiful pool facilities that are open May through September.
The Athletic Club Pool is located in the Athletic Club facility at:
17821 Eagle Springs Parkway - next to the Athletic Clubhouse & Pavilion.
The Island Club Pool & Pavilion are located at:
17150 Eagle Springs Parkway - next to Lake Montage.
- To access either pool facility, residents must have an Electronic Access Device in addition to a Pool ID Card.
- One Access Device may be shared by the entire household, however each resident must have their own Pool ID Card.
- Children under 13 years old must be accompanied by an adult.
- Pool Cards must be updated as needed with a current validation sticker showing the current year.
- All residents who need a Pool ID Card must have their photo taken at the Onsite Managment Office. Click here for frequently asked questions regarding Pool and Guest Cards.
- Residents are able to bring up to 6 guests (per household) with them to the pool facilities. The first 4 guests are free. Guest "5" and Guest "6" will be $4/each. The $4 fee can be paid upon entry to the pool facilities (lifeguards will not have change).
- Private parties at the pools can be reserved by contacting Sweetwater Pools at 281-988-8480. Sweetwater Pools also offers swim lessons; for more information on swim lessons, please call Sweetwater Pools.