Terms of Use Privacy Policy

© 2018  Eagle Springs .
All Rights Reserved.

New Resident F.A.Q.'s

I just closed on my house, what do I need to do?
Congratulations and Welcome to Eagle Springs!
1.   You will want to be sure you have contacted the various utility providers.
2.  You will want to stop by the US Postal office to request a key to the mailbox. This can take several weeks per the US Postal office.
3.  You will want to stop by the On Site office, located inside the Eagle Springs Clubhouse (former visitor center), 12520 Will Clayton Parkway, to register for your Electronic Access Card and Pool ID Card.
4.  Register On Line at www.InsideEagleSprings.com for more information on Community Events, Activities and News
Where is the On Site Office located?
The On Site Office is located inside the Eagle Springs Clubhouse (former Visitor's Center). The address is 12520 Will Clayton Parkway.
What do I need to bring with me to the On Site Office in order to register for an Electronic Access Card and Pool ID Card?
1.  If bought home within 60 days or less: Must bring Settlement Papers - Tenants must provide Lease Agreement
2.  Valid Driver's License showing Eagle Springs Address
3.  All adults living in the home will need to prove residency (adults with different name than on deed may be asked to provide a bill showing the ES address, such as car insurance to prove residency)
5.  Youth over the age of 13 also need to provide identification (school I.D., school documents/with Eagle Springs Address)
Is there any cost involved with getting an Electronic Access Card or Pool ID Card?
1.  The Electronic Access Card is $10 and each residence is allowed up to 4 cards.
2.  The Pool ID Cards are $5/each and require each person to be present needing a card for a photo to be made.  Please look under "Pool Information -> Pool Card Processing" to determine when and where pool card processing will take place.
I moved into Princeton Park. How do I go about getting a gate remote?
1.  You will need to stop by the On Site office and provide documentation of your residency. (settlement papers, lease agreement, valid driver's license)
2.  You will complete a registration form.
3.  The first Gate Remote is Free and additional Gate Remotes are $25.
4.  The numeric code will also be given to you at the time of registering and is changed every 6 months.
I'd like to make modifications to the exterior of my home.  How do I do that?
Go to the HOA Information tab and click on "Submit an Exterior Modification Request" in the fly-out menu. This will take you to the Exterior Modification page and explain how the EMR review process works, as well as provide a link to the Architectural Modification Guidelines so you may ensure your request is submitted with all the appropriate and necessary information required for the Modification Committee to make a decision.