Eagle Springs


  • chevron_rightI just closed on my house, what do I need to do?
    Congratulations and Welcome to Eagle Springs!
    1.  You will want to be sure you have contacted the various utility providers.
    2.  You will want to stop by the US Postal office to request a key to the mailbox. This can take several weeks per the US Postal office.
    3.  You will want to stop by the On Site office, located inside the Eagle Springs Clubhouse (former visitor center), 12520 Will Clayton Parkway, to register for your Amenity Access Card.
    4.  Register On Line at www.InsideEagleSprings.com for more information on community events, activities and news.
  • chevron_rightWhere is the Onsite Office located?
    The Onsite Office is located inside the Eagle Springs Clubhouse (former Visitor's Center). The address is 12520 Will Clayton Parkway.
  • chevron_rightWhat do I need to bring with me to the Onsite Office in order to register for an Amenity Access Card?
    1.  If bought home within 60 days or less: Must bring settlement papers; tenants must provide lease agreement.
    2.  Valid driver's license showing Eagle Springs address.
    3.  All adults living in the home will need to prove residency (adults with different name than on deed may be asked to provide a bill showing the ES address, such as car insurance to prove residency).
    5.  Youth over the age of 13 also need to provide identification (school I.D., school documents/with Eagle Springs address).
    6. Each person in your household, regardless of age, will need an Amenity Access card to use the pools, fitness center (if age requirement is met), etc.  Each member of the household must go to the office to acquire the card, as a picture is taken and affixed to the card.  Pictures must be taken on site and cannot be emailed into the office.
  • chevron_rightIs there any cost involved with getting an Amenity Access Card?
    New Amenity Access Cards are free. For more information regarding Amenity Access Cards please visit the HOA tab and click on "Amenity Cards".
  • chevron_rightI moved into Princeton Park. How do I go about getting a gate remote?
    1.  You will need to stop by the Onsite office and provide documentation of your residency. (settlement papers, lease agreement, valid driver's license)
    2.  You will complete a registration form.
    3.  The first gate remote is Free and additional gate remotes are $25.
    4.  The numeric code will also be given to you at the time of registering and is changed every 6 months.
  • chevron_rightI'd like to make modifications to the exterior of my home. How do I do that?
    Go to the HOA Information tab and click on "Submit an Exterior Modification Request" on the drop down menu. This will take you to the Exterior Modification page and explain how the EMR review process works, as well as provide a link to the Architectural Modification Guidelines so you may ensure your request is submitted with all the appropriate and necessary information required for the Modification Committee to make a decision.