1. If bought home within 60 days or less: Must bring settlement papers; tenants must provide lease agreement.
2. Valid driver's license showing Eagle Springs address.
3. All adults living in the home will need to prove residency (adults with different name than on deed may be asked to provide a bill showing the ES address, such as car insurance to prove residency).
5. Youth over the age of 13 also need to provide identification (school I.D., school documents/with Eagle Springs address).
6. Each person in your household, regardless of age, will need an Amenity Access card to use the pools, fitness center (if age requirement is met), etc. Each member of the household must go to the office to acquire the card, as a picture is taken and affixed to the card. Pictures must be taken on site and cannot be emailed into the office.