Cardio Machines at Fitness Center
Fitness Center is Open
4 am to 11 pm daily
Residents may access the Fitness Center using their Electronic Access Device.
If a machine is not working correctly, or is in need of repair, please click here
to report to management.
High Definition security cameras are in use at the Fitness Center and the following rules will be strictly enforced.
Failure to follow the rules can result in forfeiture of access to amenities.
FITNESS CENTER REMINDERS
Please keep the following in mind when utilizing the work out facilities:
- The Fitness Center is available only to Eagle Springs residents. Children of residents who are age 16 years and above may utilize the Fitness Center without being accompanied by an adult.
- NO children under the age of 13 years are allowed in the Fitness Center.
- There will be no rowdiness, excessive noise, running or interference with others using the gym.
- Any person using the fitness equipment is doing so at their own risk and is advised to consult with a physician in advance.
- Personal Trainers and personal training are strictly prohibited in the Fitness Center.
- All equipment is to be used in a safe manner. At no time shall either the free weights or stack weights be dropped. Never exit a treadmill with the belt still moving or step onto one with a moving belt.
- Please adhere to a 20-minute time limit on cardio equipment when others are waiting.
- NO glass containers of any kind are permitted within the Fitness Center. All beverages brought into the Center must be in containers made of unbreakable plastic, aluminum (or other metal), or paper.
- NO tobacco or vapor products of any kind are permitted.
- Controlled substances and/or alcoholic beverages are NOT permitted.
- Radios, iPods, and music of any kind require the use of headphone or ear piece while in the Fitness Center.
- Appropriate attire must be worn at all times when using the Fitness Center.
- All equipment must be wiped clean after each use. Each resident is responsible for cleaning up all the trash and other debris occasioned by their use. Trash and debris must be deposited in trash receptacles.
The Board of Directors reserves the right to impose additional restrictions on use as the situation warrants.
Wi-Fi password is: fitnesscenterwifi
Please report maintenance issues, broken equipment, or any other issues to:
Crest Management @ 281-579-9761
Onsite Management Office @ 281-812-8194